Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 30: 30 Day Favorite Horror Film Challenge

Day 30 - Your favorite horror film of all time  - Awww we've come to an end of the 30 day horror film challenge. It has been a lot of fun and I am finding that I haven't seen nearly as many horror movies at others have. This new challenge that starts Sunday, should change that. 


So what is my all time favorite horror movie? Well on my about me post I said it was Psycho, but I have used that one already. So what really is my favorite horror movie.... Scream. I believe it is one of the first horror movies I saw when I started to get into horror. It was a movie that I felt was done really well. It played on some of the characteristic themes, but also was not afraid to be funny. And of course it is directed by Wes Craven with an all-star cast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment